Looking For Golf Enthusiasts & Writers! Here’s How To Get Your Article Published By Complete Golf Store
Do you love the golfing world? Enjoy writing articles? Then you are in the right place. We gladly welcome and love new contributors, which feel they can add articles to our pages. If you have excellent writing skills, passion, and creative ideas, please contact us. We’d be happy to work with you.
Before you take a step ahead and send your article, please go through the below requirements. Failing to meet any of them may result in direct rejection of your submission.
- Your content must be written in English
- We accept any topic about golf... Check our complete list of articles and make sure you do not write about topics that have been already covered.
- It must be 100% original and not posted elsewhere. Our team uses Copyscape, Quetext, and many tools to check for plagiarism and the quality of content.
- We also use GPT3 detectors, we are interested in hand written only content.
- Images in the article aren’t necessary. We will add them later.
- The article must be formatted properly: short paragraphs, lists, bullet points, etc.
- We may edit the article once approved.
- The article should be at least 1000 words long. The longer the better.
- Includes sources with links for all events/citations/references.
- Includes internal links where appropriate.
- Send in the draft or pitch your article idea.
- We may take up to 72 hours to reply, please do not send the same email multiple times.
What To Expect If You Write For Us
Writing for us will be helpful to you in multiple ways. If you’re a novice in the blogging world, you’ll get a chance to add an article up in your portfolio. If you’re a professional blogger, you get an author bio and get links and traffic to your website, blog, or social media.
Golf enthusiasts with a writing talent have a decent chance to get published and even rewarded for their original creative masterwork.
What we are looking for
Basically, any golf related topic that has not been covered yet by our team. We love articles which are helping our readers to enjoy the game. Tips and advice on how to improve the game by practicing, fitness, how to's, golf news. We will also gladly publish articles with recommendations for beginner golfers, experiences from your game, trips, local golf courses, etc.
Ready To Submit?
- Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure your mail subject is: Guest Post/Sponsored post inquiry.
- Suggest some topic ideas.
- Once topic is approved, please attach a copy of the article in Microsoft Word format or Google Docs.
- Give us at least one day to check your article. You will be notified once approved.
- We have the right to not answer some queries, thanks for your understanding.
See you soon with your submission. Have a great day!