The 10 Best Golf Rangefinders To Improve Your Gaming Experience
Last updated: April 6, 2021
All set to start playing golf but not sure how to choose the best golf rangefinders to enhance your gaming experience? We have you covered. If you are just starting on your golfing career, you may find it slightly intimidating to choose the perfect model from the numerous options available.
- 1) Quick Overview – In A Hurry? Here Are The Top 10 Best Golf Rangefinders We Reviewed In This Article:
TOP 10 Best Golf Rangefinder Reviews
- 2.1) 10. TecTecTec VPRO500S Golf Rangefinder with Slope
- 2.2) 9. Garmin Approach Z80 Rangefinder
- 2.3) 8. Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 2.4) 7. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
- 2.5) 6. Precision Pro NX7 Laser Rangefinder
- 2.6) 5. Nikon Coolshot Golf Rangefinder
- 2.7) 4. Bushnell Pro X2 Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 2.8) 3. Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
- 2.9) 2. Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 2.10) 1. TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder
- 3) Frequently Asked Questions
- 4) What Is A Rangefinder?
- 5) Do I Need A Rangefinder For Golf?
- 6) What Should I Look For When Buying A Rangefinder?
- 7) Can I Use A Hunting Rangefinder For Golf?
- 8) Are Rangefinder Devices Legal For Tournament Play?
- 9) CONCLUSION
From handheld gadgets to wearable watches, you may come across different advanced devices that measure distances. However, the golf-specific rangefinders work great in calculating the perfect target distance quickly with reliability. Which makes them among the essential golf accessories that you should consider in your bag.
Having accurate distance control enables you to play the game well and shoot low scores. Seasoned players can opt for models with advanced features like slope measurement and pin-seeking modes. To make things easier, we have put up a list of the best golf rangefinders in the market for you. Go through these exhaustive golf rangefinder reviews to get a better understanding of the options available in the market.
Check Also: Best golf umbrellas
Quick Overview – In A Hurry? Here Are The Top 10 Best Golf Rangefinders We Reviewed In This Article:
|Product Image||Product Name||Editor Rating||Full Review|
|TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder||4.9 out of 5||See Full Review|
|Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Golf Laser Rangefinder||4.7 out of 5||See Full Review|
|Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized||4.6 out of 5||See Full Review|
|Bushnell Pro X2 Golf Laser Rangefinder||4.5 out of 5||See Full Review|
|Nikon Coolshot Golf Rangefinder||4.5 out of 5||See Full Review|
|Precision Pro NX7 Laser Rangefinder||4.4 out of 5||See Full Review|
|TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder||4.3 out of 5||See Full Review|
|Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder||4.1 out of 5||See Full Review|
|Garmin Approach Z80 Rangefinder||4.0 out of 5||See Full Review|
|TecTecTec VPRO500S Golf Rangefinder with Slope||4.0 out of 5||See Full Review|
TOP 10 Best Golf Rangefinder Reviews
The TecTecTec VPRO500S is one of the best golf rangefinder and works the same as the VPRO500 that's reviewed earlier in this post. However, it comes with an additional advantage of having a switchable slope technology. Also, it's an expensive model due to the addition of the slope technology. It displays a shiny and stylish black finishing to make the deal even better. It shares most of the deluxe features that are available in the priced models.
- Range: With an effective range of around 540 yards, you will be able to measure most of the courses that you will come across. For this, you will have to point the unit towards the target and pull on the trigger. In case your target is present at a very far distance, you can make use of the 6X magnification to get a clearer look.
- PinSensor technology: With PinSensor technology's help, you can track the pins down accurately and lock onto it so that you can avoid measuring the woods that lie behind the green. With the help of the slope function, you can adjust the distance to be aware of how the shot plays. It works well even for rough and uneven terrain. Also, it offers accurate range distances that lie within 1 yard.
- Carrying case: The best part of the packaging is the stylish and trendy yellow and black carrying case. This sturdy pouch safeguards your gadget from potential shocks that can happen at any moment. It also works excellent even during bad climatic conditions, as it's made of weather-resistant components. It contains various items such as microfiber cleaning cloth, complimentary CR2 battery, regular manual guide, and a wrist strap.
- Durability: Who wouldn't prefer clear and bright images? Using this high-quality and 6x magnification monocular best golf rangefinder that's coated with multilayer coatings, you are sure to get pictures of high precision.
You May Also Like: Best golf Push Cart
- Has three scan modes.
- Legal to use as per USGA.
- Offers a warranty of two years.
- Resistant to water.
- Hard to read the yardage figures.
- The slope feature harms non-slope accuracy.
Incorporated with the latest technology, VPRO500S is one of the best rated golf rangefinder with slope. For better vision, it comes with diopter balancing features. Due to this measurement technology, you can view your target with high precision.
Are you a serious golf player? If so, Garmin Approach Z80 is one of the best value golf rangefinder for you. Though it's not cheap, it provides amazing features that are worth the value. Known as the most accurate target indicator and leader among rangefinders, Approach Z80 acts as the user's best personal caddy.
- Insane Accuracy: Have you ever made the wrong shot due to cheap rangefinders that locked a hill or tree behind the green? With Z80, your strokes will never go wrong again. The image stabilization feature will enable you to locate and range the flagsticks accurately. On hitting flag lock, you can automatically view the entire distance of the green through the green view of the lens. Hence, you don't have to calculate anymore on how to get to the back or front of the green correctly.
- 6x magnification: Due to the 6x magnification, you will get a clear picture with map overlays of the entire layout of the hole.
- Plays Like Distance: This feature helps in adjusting yardages for downhill or uphill shots automatically. Based on the elevation changes, these calculations are precisely made from the point where you're standing to the located area on the map. This makes it easier for you to choose the right club to hit elevation shots. When you play for tournaments, you can disable this feature to stay legal.
- Laser Range Arc: Based on the laser distance range, this feature helps you draw an arc on the 2-D course map. This will help you to view the area clearly and stay away from hazards or bunkers.
- Perfect accuracy within 10" to the flagstick.
- Offers image stabilization even if you have shaky hands.
- Provides a sufficient distance range of up to 350 yards.
- Requires frequent battery charging.
Are you visually oriented and require game plans before making each shot? Then Z80 is the best golf rangefinder for you. With incredible technology packed into this gadget, you don't have to worry about anything before making a shot. It also comes with a micro USB charging cable, carry case with carabiner, and an instruction manual. If you are an enthusiastic golfer, you must have thought, what is the best golf rangefinder watch available in the market? Well, Garmin offers the best golf rangefinder watch to keep track of your game as well.
Though Callaway isn't usually known for their rangefinders, the 300 Pro Golf Laser rangefinder has been consistently rated as the best golf rangefinder with slope. It also makes a grand entry because it's a perfect combination of functional and sporty design. In addition to the slope features, they're available at an attractive price range. With a modern and sleek design, you will be able to locate your pins accurately in a sophisticated manner.
- Long-range vision: Known as the best value golf rangefinder, offers yardages that measure target distance ranging up to 1000 yards. This may seem to be an impressive feat, but it's much longer than you will ever require during a game of golf.
- Chirp: The pin acquisition technology present in this unit chirps when it gets locked onto a pin that lies up to 300 yards. The 300 Pro laser chirps proudly with loud audible noise as it gets locked onto the flagsticks. Moreover, it guarantees excellent accuracy and precision that is essential for a golfer to play the game effectively. In case you find that the pin is too far away, you can use the 6X magnification to track it out.
- Accuracy: In need of a rangefinder that covers an effective range? The 300 Pro compact unit offers a range that goes up to 1000 yards and has a margin of error of one yard. This distance location provides you the confidence to plan your shots irrespective of the location of the hole.
- Slope: The slope measurement feature helps to calculate the actual yardage by measuring the declination or inclination to make a clean shot. Planning to join a tournament? You can easily turn off the slope function with just a simple click to avoid getting disqualified.
- Fog proof and waterproof.
- Comes with an LCD that's easy to read.
- Can precisely mark any hindrances that lie in the background using the scan mode.
- Has minimum accessories and lacks a magnetic clip.
- Some reports claim it has a very short battery life.
- The slope can confuse tournaments as it's just a button and not a clip.
- Chirps instead of vibrating, which can cause distractions.
With numerous options available, the Callaway 300 Pro Laser is the best budget golf rangefinder that would be a great add-on to your golf kit. Moreover, it's highly reviewed and performed by enthusiastic players across the globe.
TecTecTec VPRO500 is one of the best golf rangefinder for beginners with a sleek profile. Are you on a limited budget? Then this best golf rangefinder under 200 is for you. The affordable price range allows you to focus on getting other sports items that will help enhance your game. Although it's a slightly older version, it still holds good value. It makes use of laser technology to improve the game.
- Accuracy: Being reliable and best cheap golf rangefinder, this model gives you the exact and precise distances of the hazards or flags that lie within a range of 1 yard accurately. It has a maximum range of around 540 yards. It also provides readings instantly within a few seconds. This helps you to improve the speed of your game with just a few strokes. All you have to do is aim towards the target, get the right measurement, and make the best shot.
- Pin Mode: The Advanced Pinseeker Mode helps in carefully measuring the overlapping targets and the distance towards your flags present in wooded areas. It also helps in locating hazards before you make a shot.
- Target Lock Technology: Finding it confusing to figure out your targets, especially when many objects are present in the background. Using this technology it helps in filtering out the background objects and locking onto the targets accurately.
- Scan Mode: With the Continuous Scan Mode's help, you can figure out the exact distances of each object that can influence your game. This Scan mode will keep looking for data and offer readings in meters or yards, as per your preference.
- Lens Display: When it comes to the optics, they are ultra-clear, premium, and multilayered and also easy to read. From the lens display, you will be able to find the distance measurement and get indications when the battery is low. Due to the continuous measurement mode, you will get convenient readings quickly, helping you speed up your game.
- Portable and light in weight.
- Comes with a weight of just 185 g.
- Ergonomic and resistant to water.
- Offers two years of warranty with lifetime Customer Support
- The housing is quite flimsy.
Tectectec VPRO500 is the best inexpensive rangefinder golf choice for everyday golfers who are looking for great value models. It's suitable for golfers of all levels, from experienced players to beginners. It can scan long ranges and is simple to use directly out of the box. Also, the packaging includes a cleaning cloth, case, and battery.
Ever used a rangefinder and thought you would hit the flag and then made a wrong distance hit? Well, this can be frustrating and can even kill a great game. By using Precision Pro NX7, which is the best golf rangefinder for shaky hands, you are sure never to end up disappointed. It comes with various advanced technology and has a compact design. It's an excellent choice for numerous reasons. Here's why.
- Accuracy: Being the best golf laser rangefinder, it can measure from one yard of the target up to 1/10th of a yard. All you have to do is click on the single button present on the gadget's top region. Once you see a circle with crosshairs, hit the button once again. Now it will provide the exact distance of your target location. You will find that it's easy to use and allows you to hit your target consistently.
- Durability: Even if you accidentally drop it, you don't have to worry about it getting damaged or scratched. This is because it's made using a shockproof design that makes it durable.
- Pulse Vibration Technology: The perfect combination of Pulse Vibration Technology coupled with Target Acquisition Technology offers vibration as you lock on to your target. This is done by measuring the accurate distance of the target. As a result of this feature, you will be able to speed up your game and boost your confidence as you make each short. Golfing is all about confidence - which comes along with the consistent low scores on your scoreboard.
- Adaptive Slope Technology: You may find it hard to calculate the slope while facing a shot that has elevation. No worries! The adaptive slope technology does the calculation part for you and easily displays the required yardage. By clicking one button, you can quickly turn the slope off to play legally.
- Even if you're shaky, it can deliver the distance accurately.
- Water-resistant and small in size.
- Offers a 2-year warranty period.
- Provides trade-in allowance, if you wish to upgrade it later.
- Quite expensive.
Pro NX7 Laser by Precision is one of the best budget golf laser rangefinder due to its functionality and compact design. It's best suited for intermediate to advanced players who are quite serious about golfing. Loaded with great features, it's available at a reasonable cost.
Nikon has come across great successes in the optical market. Hence creating a good rangefinder is no surprise for this brand. Nikon Coolshot 20 Golf is one of the best golf rangefinder 2020 that holds up to its quality. The advanced features it displays are what keeps it competitive with the other models in the market.
- Design: Though it may seem tiny, it offers perfect accuracy and precision that you need to play the game. This highly portable and best value golf rangefinder weighs only 4.4 ounces and fits well into your pockets, and you can take it along in your carrying pouch.
- Range: Having an effective range of 550 yards, it can scan your target and display your flag's exact location. It offers the right measurement with the margin of error up to 1 yard. The unit is also capable of pointing out trees or hazards that lie around in the background of the course.
- 8 Second Shoot Time: This unit uses 8 seconds scanning to scan the target location for objects. Any average player can easily locate the circular target range at the center of the green. With a sweeping motion, you will figure out the distance by shooting the green around the flag. By scanning, you will get numerous readings that'll help you decide on the perfect club.
- 6X Magnification: As for the magnification, it can be quite tricky. Lack of proper magnification may result in a poor target location. However, if the magnification is too high, you may have to spend lots of time figuring out which tree you're looking at closely. Just like most other models, this unit comes up with 6X magnification. Also, the multilayered coatings offer a clear and unclouded picture.
- Incredible battery life.
- Convenient to use even in bad weather due to its waterproof feature.
- Does continuous scanning to give excellent clarity.
- Easy to use.
- Lacks slope adjustments for uneven terrains.
- Shooting down flags through trees and bushes may not be easy.
- Does not use pin seeker technology.
Nikon COOLSHOT 20 makes a great choice as the leading range distance measurement indicator based on the design and optics. This budget-friendly option comes with a zero learning curve, and no whistles or bells attached can impact your game. This is the best budget golf laser rangefinder that uses the target priority technology to give high precision.
Bushnell has been striving to offer the best quality and reliable sports products to the world for over 60 years. The latest addition, Bushnell Pro X2, is one of the best golf gps rangefinder as it's packed with incredible features. Any player who is familiar with rangefinders or GPS will surely appreciate this one.
- PinSeeker with Jolt: Similar to other models, X2 also comes with the PinSeeker with Jolt technology. This pin seeker feature is capable of weeding out background hindrances such as flag poles or trees and will help you to log on the pin accurately. Jolt gives small vibrations when X2 finds the target.
- Slope: Slope feature helps measure the downhill or uphill pin location and gives you the accurate hit location. Well, this is not permitted as per the USGA rules. Hence, X2 comes with a slope switch technology that allows the player to toggle the switch on/off when required.
- Dual Display Technology: It displays a handy button on the side of the gadget. It permits the users to choose between a bright red and vivid display or a sharp black colored display. You can select depending on the lighting conditions and personal choice.
- Great Precision and Speed: Due to the incredible precision and speed of the gadget, it relays readings from 125 yards away at 5 times the pace of its competitors.
- 6x Magnification: The ring on the eyepiece ensures easy adjustment of the focus. The 6x magnification gives a clear picture of the target location and its surrounding area.
- Feel: The design has come out perfectly with the right size requirement. Also, Stable-Grip Technology, which consists of a rubber grip over the metallic case, gives it a comfortable and sturdy feel and makes it easier to handle.
- Has excellent accuracy, which is precise from one yard to 1000 yards away.
- Not only water-resistant but also waterproof.
- Does not require any charging as it comes with a built CR2 battery.
- Doesn't affect the pace of the player as it's quick in locking targets.
- Lack of mounting options.
Bushnell has come up with great features in their Pro X2 model to reward their loyal golfers. It outperforms most other models, as is the best golf rangefinder with slope when it comes to accuracy and speed. The presence of multi coated optics helps in delivering clear pictures. Golfers of varying abilities may find this as an excellent tool for practicing.
With immense success in the optical industry, Nikon is well known for its high-end cameras and rifle scopes. No wonder when it comes to golf rangefinders, they have some of the best models. The Nikon Coolshot Pro is the best golf rangefinder golf digest due to it's modern and sleek profile. In addition to the great appearance, it's also bundled up with high-tech features.
- Stabilize: As the best golf rangefinder for the money, it utilizes the stabilization technology to maintain the integrity of both the laser beam and site line that shoots and takes the reading. Though it may sound weak, it's extremely handy as it safeguards the rangefinder from inexperienced players' shaky hands. This feature protects the unit from shaking or vibration of human hands and enhances the accuracy by 20%.
- Locked On: This factor functions together with the stabilizing technology. Once you get the reading, most rangefinders notify what they're locked on, which means you have the final number. That's not the case always as you have no clue what you're locked onto as it can either be a tree or a green. The lock-on feature rectifies this concern. Wondering how? It brackets the targeted point using a green circle so that you won't have any doubt.
- Fog Proof and Waterproof: Are you an enthusiastic player who gets the gang to play even during the rain? If so, you may need this resilient model that's resistant to water. Well, durability is not an issue here. Since it's resistant to fog and water, it will keep your sensitive gadget safe against the inclement weather. Being on the pricier side, it's advisable to keep it insured against accidental damages. No one wishes to have their investment go down the drain.
- Slope Tech: Especially for players who prefer to play on hilly areas, the slope reading technology would work great. Being aware of the slope that you need to handle will offer you a better grasp of your shot.
- Utilizes the Incline/Decline Technology to analyze downhill or uphill shots.
- Has a durable housing.
- Ensure excellent accuracy ratings.
- User-friendly option.
- The case comes with elastic edges.
Coolshot Pro is one of the best golf rangefinder for shaky hands which makes it apt for senior golfers. With the use of cutting edge technology such as stabilize and Locked on, most users are sure to reap lots of benefits.
With years of experience, Bushnell has come with one of the best golf laser rangefinder. The Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Laser model is often used by PGA tour professionals during their practice sessions. As the leading manufacturer, this solid entry gives you accurate estimates, readings by locking precisely on the targets.
- JOLT Technology: With the help of that jolt technology, Bushnell sends vibrations to the rangefinder as soon as it locks on to the target, normally the flagstick. You will find that this unit's yardages are accurate, assuring you that the readings are sensible.
- Silicon protection: When it comes to housing, it's light in weight and made using plastic components. The presence of the silicone sleeve ensures additional protection for the unit. It also provides an extra layer of shock absorption and saves it from accidental drops and abuses.
- Customer support: Do you find trouble using your Tour V4 JOLT Laser model? Relax. This one comes with a warranty period of 2 years.
- Pinseeker: The pin seeker and the jolt technology of this unit help deliver precision and accuracy as you make incredible shots. Hence you don't have to double-check on the distance and make sure that the yards are right.
- Range: The laser range of Tour V4 JOLT stands unique among the crowd. Having a range that can go up to 1000 yards with a marginal error of one yard, you will easily target the pin within this range. Are you planning to target long-distance ends? If so, you would have to utilize a fast focus system and 5X magnification to find the pin's location.
- Legal to use in tournaments.
- Comes with an excellent protective case.
- Offers the best golf rangefinder app - Bushnell Golf App.
- Compact in size and fits well into your hands and pockets
- Not suitable to use during foggy seasons.
- Has only 5x magnification.
The Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser is the best golf rangefinder for the money that holds similar features and power as that of its competitors. Though it comes in small packages, it offers excellent efficiency in measurements. It's the best choice for those looking for mid-price range models and has a solid case that shields it from damages. Note that it is one of the best value golf rangefinder that works well for enthusiastic golfers of all abilities; however, it won't suit those with limited budget capacity.
TecTecTec is one of the trusted brands and the best golf gps rangefinder that golfers turn to due to its durability, reliability, and cost-effective rates. In 2020, they stepped up to the next level by releasing ULT-X. TecTecTec ULT-X is the best inexpensive rangefinder golf that comes with advanced features. Also, it competes well with other finders that are double its price tag.
- Target Lock Technology: The ULT-X gadget uses the target lock technology that enables you to lock the flags. It works great even from distances that are more than 150 yards. It can also go up to 450 yards and even target hazards at a range of 1000 yards.
- Magnification: Due to the 6X magnification, you are sure to get clear and bright pictures - so you don't have to worry about not locking onto the flag accurately.
- Pinsensor with vibration: This feature sends slight jolts to your gadget to assure you that you have locked on the right target. Are you someone who plays quite a lot among wooded courses? Since wooded areas are commonly found behind the greens, this feature becomes more effective here – you get to hit a flag and not the tree. Also, the scan feature allows you to quickly find the target and identify other objects as you try to hit.
- Great accuracy: No one wishes to ruin their scorecard by hitting the distance based on their device's inaccurate readings. ULT-X - the best golf rangefinder for the money, makes use of the latest optical technology to give a reading that ranges within 0.3 yards distance to 300 yards.
- Slope Feature: Slope reading allows you to score well, but they are not permitted for tournaments. They work great for practice rounds as it helps you understand the downhill and uphill factors. This one comes with an attached faceplate that you can quickly remove if you plan to play competitive golf tournaments. This makes it legal to use and, as per the USGA regulations.
- Resistant to moisture and rainproof.
- Easy to use.
- Offers lifetime customer support and 2 years warranty.
- Indicates when the battery is low
- Lacks a magnetic clip-on facility.
This gadget is one of the best value golf rangefinder for golfers who are looking for cost-effective GPS devices that come with slope. It also contains additional accessories such as a strap, premium carrying pouch, quick start guide, and CR2 battery that fits well into the box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you are a senior, professional, or beginner golfer, upgrading your golfing experience will help you to get better scores. Getting the best golf rangefinders will help you make perfect shots.
Now you might have a lot of queries on what is the best golf rangefinder? Fret not! Analyzing both the golf rangefinder reviews 2019 and reviews from 2020, we have covered some of the common questions you will come across below.
What Is A Rangefinder?
Using laser rangefinders, you can find the distance of the target location by sending small laser pulses towards the targeted object and calculating the time taken for it to bounce back to the device. Choose the best models by referring to our golf laser rangefinder reviews.
When it comes to GPS rangefinders, it uses satellite data to determine the fixed target locations. It also assists in locating water hazards or sand trap hazards that are present nearby.
Do I Need A Rangefinder For Golf?
Initially, ones with essential features and the best golf rangefinder under 100 will help you get through the game easily. As you become more experienced, you can get the expensive models with advanced technology to upgrade your game. Getting the best rangefinder for both golf and hunting will be a cost-effective option.
What Should I Look For When Buying A Rangefinder?
Are you buying the best golf rangefinder for the first time? If so, here are some of the factors that will help you get the best one:
- Accuracy: Accuracy is a significant criterion. That is, if the gadget offers the wrong numbers, the unit becomes useless.
- Magnification: Long-range becomes pointless if you can't view the target. For this, you will require a minimum of 5X magnification to see distant targets. Most of the gadgets come with 6X magnification.
- Range: Make sure the unit can shoot a maximum reliable distance.
- Speed: Based on how quickly the unit gives you the target distance, you will be able to make your shots rapidly. It'll also help you to advance in your game rapidly.
- Slope Measurement: For playing uphill or downhill, slope features help make perfect shots.
- Pin Seeking Technology: This feature helps you pin and lock your targets before making a shot.
- Ease of Use: All electronics come with a slight learning curve; this includes the golf rangefinder as well. Opt for ones that you can use directly from the bag and help you find the target quickly.
Can I Use A Hunting Rangefinder For Golf?
Note that the best golf-specific rangefinders help in locating the pins more accurately and easily. This may be slightly slower when you use the best rangefinder for golf and hunting models. Even some golf measurement indicators can give the wrong target distance at times. Hence you need to be more careful and pay extra vigilance while using the best rangefinder for both golf and hunting.
Are Rangefinder Devices Legal For Tournament Play?
By 2014, the distance measurement gadgets were permitted while playing amateur events. Even though the latest slope measuring technology seems great, the regulations won't be changing anytime soon. In 2016, the penalty for breaching these regulations underwent specific revisions. These rules remain in effect even now - in 2020.
Whether you want a rangefinder or not is based on how you play the game. If you're planning to play professionally for tournaments and upgrade your skills, getting the best golf rangefinder will help you progress quickly.
Keeping this in mind, our best pick goes to TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder. This is due to its well defined and perfect distance measurement that can range up to 1000 yards. Moreover, the multilayered coating and the 6x magnification gives the golfer a clear vision of where the flag lies. Thanks to its advanced Pinsensor with a vibration feature, the golfer gets to measure the projecting precisely. Moreover, the slope switch technology offers a visible faceplate that allows you to play for tournaments. It provides excellent accuracy and distance precision – both of which are essential for a great game. Available at an affordable price range, if you maintain it well, it's sure to last long.
Based on your budget and needs, choose the best golf rangefinder 2020 that fits you well. Do share your feedback on how it worked for your game in the comments below.